Kapa Down-Filled Insulated Full-Zip Vest-Night
Created with hikers and adventurers in mind, the KAPA jacket offers the perfect blend of femininity and functionality for all your outdoor escapades. With RDS-certified eco-friendly down, it provides exceptional warmth while allowing ease of movement when layering. The wind- and water-repellent recycled polyester construction ensures protection from the elements. Complete with a hood and pockets, this jacket offers added shelter and convenient storage for your essentials, ensuring both comfort and practicality during your adventures.
Fabric: 100% Nylon, 47 g/m², DWR 80/20, waxed finish (downproof & windproof), Bluesign® fabric
Insulation: Eco-responsible RDS-certified white duck down, 80% down, 20% feather, swelling index 700 in3/oz.
• Wind- and rain-resistant waxed finish
• YKK® two-way zipper for added flexibility
• High collar for maximum warmth
• Secure zippered pocket perfect for your essentials
• Pockets with zippers
• Reflective logo for added safety
• Length (S): Front 32” / Back 32”